Thank you for visiting our website and taking an interest in our bespoke service.
We wanted to firstly wish you and your families all the best during this difficult time and to stay well.
We are closely following the developments of the coronavirus outbreak and want to inform you of the measures we have taken in this unique situation.
1) Our showroom is now open on an appointment only basis. Please contact us today for appointments using the details below.
2) We are still fully operational within the Government guidelines including: designing, manufacturing and fitting our kitchens – we are working within the social distancing guidelines of 2 meters apart. Find out more about ‘Tradespeople’ in your home during COVID-19 here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others#going-to-work
3) We are able to deal with all enquiries online, over the phone and by email – relating to quotes, plans, 3d visualisations and more. So, even without visiting our beautiful showroom, we can still assist you.
We are still able to work with you remotely to discuss your kitchen and help you to get the best result for when you are ready and the country is ready to carry on.
Please provide us with any of the following and we can take it from there. You can email, WhatsApp or send this via our website form included below.
- Photographs of your space
- Architects plans
- Other plans or quotes you may have had
Below are the ways in which you can engage with us
Phone: 01279 506 616
WhatsApp: 07970 460072
If you have any questions related to how we are managing the risk to our employees and to our clients then please call us on 01279 506 616.
From all the team here at The Handmade Kitchen Company, we wish you the very best.