Summer is just around the corner, and with these days in February becoming hot and sunny, what better way to spend the evening than in the garden with a Wolf Outdoor BBQ Grill and family and friends. Everything tastes better al fresco!
The Wolf Outdoor BBQ Grill changes the dynamics of heat control, and gives you the same kind of precision control with an ease-of-use feature as its indoor counterparts, making it simple and easy to use. Built with quality construction and exceptional performance, you will be able to use the Wolf BBQ Grill for many years of outdoor cooking. They are sculpted in double-wall stainless steel, and precision-welded so they will not rust or hold water.
Ever seen James Martin’s Saturday Kitchen where he cooks in his outdoor kitchen? This will be you!
The different types
Freestanding Outdoor BBQ Grills
Wheel out the freestanding outdoor grill and you’re ready. They give off an impressive performance and are easy to use. Opt for an optional side burner to allow you to prepare side dishes or warm barbecue sauce without having to run inside.
Built-in Outdoor BBQ Grills
Built-in Wolf Outdoor grills can be built within our beautiful handmade cabinetry helping you achieve delicious results with direct and indirect cooking, all with a stunning design. Opt for an additional burner module to increase your outdoor cooking capabilities.
- Tested in the U.S. before assembly.
- Built with a minimum of 20 years life expectancy.
- 3/4 individual contained grill burners- provides precise, independent heat control for more predictably delicious results.
- Two-position rotisserie system- rotates chicken, pork and more in front of an infrared burner, up to 25lb in weight.
- Halogen lights for night-time grilling- powerful halogen lights illuminate the grilling surface, while the control knobs are LED-lit.
- Ceramic briquettes- allow two types of heat for more thorough grilling.
- Easy to clean- cleaning the grill is easy. Turn up the heat, shut the hood for 10-12 mins and most of the cooking residue should burn off.
- Drip tray- the drip tray underneath catches most of the excess oils.
Wolf Outdoor BBQ Grills available
There are a range of different sizes, and three of the models are available with a cart. The Wolf multi-function grill uses direct and radiant heat to achieve the temperature range and the heat distribution that are both so vital for flawless grilling.
We are proud to be premier dealers of Sub-Zero Wolf appliances. Contact us to discuss your requirements or to book a showroom appointment to look at our intensive Sub-Zero Wolf showroom. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Want to find out more about Wolf appliances? Check out our other kitchen appliance articles.
Want to find out more about the full Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances range?
Want to request a quote? Visit our Sub-Zero & Wolf quotes page.