The story began in 1828 in Italy, where a traditional and innovational style was born to work as a piece of art in “the kitchen”. The DeManincor family’s workshop was filled with many tools and objects of various kinds and this is where the first wood-burning cookers and cooking machines were produced with extraordinary items. They were designed in a way that was specifically for individuals, hotels and restaurants, as well as with the most talented chefs.
The design and technology have been constantly renewed since 1828 and the company as a whole feel they have been a part of the success of Italian and international cuisine.
Fast forward through the decades and the DeManincor brand became the go-to for hundreds of families, top chefs and hoteliers, being specified globally by Michelin Star Restaurants. Each product comes with robustness, great functionality and full functionality. Each cooking suite provides every customer with a complete menu of one-of-a-kind options that are tailor-made by using the essential ingredients for success in the kitchen.
The attention to detail and technologies within give the texture and flavour to every creation, providing a specific and essential role for quality without compromise.
Exclusive to the Handmade Kitchen Bridgers Barn Showroom, we will be the first DeManincor displaying dealer in the UK, how exciting! With our kitchens being completely bespoke what is more rewarding than adding a bespoke made to measure cooking theatre of your dreams. Each single and unique product is made in Italy bringing you the brand of Italian excellence and a product manufactured in the Trento factory to your home or professional kitchen.
A cooking range that is at the heart of the kitchen – an innovative, state-of-the-art, and functional design. Enter a world without limits and create a bespoke kitchen to cater for all your needs.
There are many reasons why you should choose a DeManincor product.
- A total cooking machine, the taste of traditional cuisine, combined with the modernity of a high-performance stove, for all meals.
- Respects the environment – The optimisation of combustion can achieve high efficiency and high power with a significant reduction in emissions and economy of consumption. They are EcoDesign 2022 ready.
- Enhances your room – The wide range of products allows you to choose the best option for the most traditional environments to the most modern. They can be customised to meet the needs of each customer.
- 100% made in Italy by hand.
- All DeManincor products are manufactured in 18/10 stainless steel; the cooking plates are thick and in cast iron allowing high performance with a better heat diffusion – perfect cooking is achieved.
- DeManincor technology generates powers up to 10 kW and allows to warm up big surfaces fast.
- Various colours and finishes to choose from, with the option of customising with your own colour (for an additional fee)
- Range cookers available up to 2.1m in width.
- Say it in the detail with the effects and combinations you can choose from for a kitchen beyond all expectations.
- Trusted by Michelin Star restaurants and Chefs globally. Here in the UK, you will be served meals prepared on DeManincor products at the following locations: InterContinental London Park Lane (Stirling Webb – Executive Chef), TING at Shangri-La The Shard, London (Scot Paterson – Chef de Cuisine), 5* Park Lane Hotel (Mario Perera – Executive Chef), The Glasshouse at The Grove (Maarten Geschwindt – Executive Chef)
Imagine being able to choose the dimensions, furnishings, colour and equipments for a one-of-a-kind kitchen. The solutions are endless turning your wildest dreams into reality – let us make yours today.
Look below for an insight into the world of DeManincor Range Cookers.
The different Cooking Ranges
There are four types of cooking ranges, varying in size and what they have to offer. Choose your configuration, colour and style.
There are two kitchen island models to choose from, varying in size and allowing you to choose your own configuration.
There are two models to choose from that vary in size.
There are four to choose from allowing you to create a cooking experience like no other.
Hoods and Air Extraction
Find the right hood or extraction to eliminate smoke and odours in the kitchen space. Choose from standard hoods, special customise hoods or extractor ceilings to balance out the extracted air to ensure you have a healthy, clean environment.
The biggest challenge in a modern kitchen is where to store the food. Precise systems with particular features keep products fresh and minimise waste. The refrigerators are made to measure allowing you to choose from refrigerator counters to professional blast-chillers for restaurants.
We are proud to be able to offer this amazing product from Italy to our new and existing clients in their kitchen design. If you would like to know more about the DeManincor products contact us today – we look forward to hearing from you.