New to the Wolf countertop appliances is the Stand Mixer. This will complement your bespoke handmade kitchen designed and built by Nicholas Bridger. Finished in stainless steel with the signature red knob. We are so excited to get our hands on one of these and to even write about it.
We have worked with many clients on kitchens big and small that include Sub-Zero Wolf appliances. Why should you choose Sub-Zero Wolf?
- They are each filled with amazing technology that delivers delicious results every time
- Many top chefs and celebrities swear by them
- Built with robust materials
- They are designed with the best possible features to become a professional chef in your own home
Let’s take a look at the functions inside this impressive bit of kit. Will you be adding one of these to your worktops?
- It features a robust motor/gear system that gives a superior performance – maintains a constant speed and power regardless of the contents in the bowl, even while mixing dense bread dough
- The bowl-lift is unique and the design provides effortless bowl adjustment and optimum stability, so you can easily rotate and lock the bowl
- There is a variable infinite speed dial with a pulse function that provides precision control for every recipe
- Lots of speciality attachments available – such as grinding and spiralizing which are sold separately
- A professional-grade 7-quart bowl with a handle
- Superior mixing performance
- Includes flat beater, whisk and dough hook
- Constructed from stainless steel and a brushed finish
- The planetary mixing action provides complete bowl coverage
- There’s a splash/pouring shield with an ingredient spout that helps to prevent splatters
- Turn the handle gently and the bowl lifts up and locks it into the mixing position
- Multiple engagement points in the base securely lock the bowl in place to prevent the bowl from moving while mixing
- Five years limited warranty
If you would like to know more about Sub-Zero Wolf appliances and how to design them into your kitchen layout contact us today – we look forward to hearing from you.