In a lovely light and bright kitchen located in Cuffley, we completed the project with Sub-Zero Wolf appliances all in a stainless steel finish. Our client knew exactly what appliances they wanted in their hub of the home and specified these to us in the planning process.
Despite being the smallest kitchen featuring Sub-Zero Wolf appliances that we have produced, this just goes to show exactly how these amazing appliances can be incorporated into any size or shape of kitchen.
We designed an L-shaped kitchen layout in the available space and built-in the Wolf appliances into the main run. The Sub-Zero refrigeration system had its own handmade unit built with pantry cupboards either side in another area of the room.
Why choose Sub-Zero Wolf appliances? Well, these appliances are filled with amazing technology that delivers delicious results every time with the performance creating a professional kitchen just like a chef. Many top chefs and celebrities swear by these products due to the industrial and robust feel and put them to good use on their TV shows as well as in their homes. From built-in-refrigeration to, gas cooktops, Sub-Zero and Wolf have everything to make your kitchen have the best possible features to become a professional chef in your own home.
At Nicholas Bridger, we are very proud to be a premier dealer of Sub-Zero Wolf products and loved designing them into this classic shaker in Cuffley, Herts.
The ideal appliances were chosen and they consist of the Sub-Zero 1219mm Over and Under French Door fridge with freezer drawers, the Wolf 914mm Professional Gas Cooktop, the Wolf 759mm Built-in M-Series Professional Single Oven (red knobs), the Wolf 759mm M-Series Professional Convection Steam Oven, the Wolf 759mm Warming Drawer, the Wolf Blender (red knobs) and the Wolf 4 Slice Toaster (red knobs).
- A Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer is built with dual refrigeration, water filtration and air purification systems that guard freshness like nothing before. The French door option also benefits smaller kitchens, or where space is an issue.
- A Wolf Gas Cooktop offers ultimate cooking control. It moves effortlessly from the highest searing heat to a mere breath of flame.
- A Wolf Built-in Oven is a favourite to many celebrities. Never before have ovens incorporated so much innovation and precise control for consistently delicious results. With their choice of designs and styles, they prove ideal for more home than ever.
- A Wolf Steam Oven is quite simply the world’s most versatile oven, as well as the most intelligent. Choose from the cooking options that are ideal for your dish and steam your vegetables to retain up to 22% more vitamins than conventional cooking.
- A Wolf Warming Drawer keeps food deliciously fresh and warm with its superior air control. You can also warm up the dinnerware, cups and even towels.
- A Wolf Blender comes with the power for precise control for consistent results every time. It will certainly change the way you prepare foods. It is a multi-tasking kitchen must-have that will chop vegetables, puree sauces, whip cream, churn butter, grind grains and create smoothies beyond compare.
- A Wolf Toaster has results that artisan bread lovers have been craving for years. This toaster will handle the thickest slices with aplomb and gives you precise control for the full continuum of the toast-browning spectrum from crisp and pale to dark brown with a distinct crunch.
A bank of appliances was formed amongst the kitchen design and built one on top of the other.
At the top is the Wolf 759mm M-Series Professional Convection Steam Oven. Fast, versatile, healthy cooking that is simply delicious. You can steam vegetables to retain up to 22% more vitamins than conventional cooking or use a convection mode to prepare multiple dishes at once without worrying about odour or flavour transfer. This piece of Wolf cooking does things you never thought were possible, from perfect fluffy couscous without butter to a rich browned chicken that’s the juiciest you have ever tasted.
Below this is the Wolf 759mm Built-in M-Series Professional Single Oven. This spectacular cooking appliance takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. The Dual VertiCross™ system within is their most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise and intuitive to ensure that every meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. Its appearance is sleek and is one of the most full-featured ovens to date. They are designed to seamlessly integrate into any kitchen.
The Wolf 914mm Professional Gas Cooktop takes centre stage and offers five dual-stacked, sealed burners with a patented two-tiered design that gives cooks greater control over a wide range of heat outputs from 5.3KW highs to 0.1KW simmers. It’s constructed from a single piece of stainless steel, while porcelain-coated, cast iron grates make it easy to slide pots from burner to burner without lifting. It is finished with the classic signature red knobs with LED indicator lights that are surrounded by laser-etched graphics for a refined, professional look. You can also opt for black or stainless steel controls.
The Warming Drawer
At the bottom of the stack of appliances is the Wolf 759mm Warming Drawer to keep foods moist and crisp. You can easily warm plates and dishes too in the large capacious drawer for a large gathering of friends or family.
The Fridge Freezer
Just look at the Sub-Zero 1219mm Over and Under French Door fridge with freezer drawers built into its very own unit, complete with pull-out larders either side. This really is an impressive piece of the dream kitchen. Every Sub-Zero product is built with uncompromising craftsmanship, keeping your food fresher for longer.
This particular refrigeration system allows you to easily access the refrigerated storage and the pull-out freezer drawer, a benefit for smaller kitchens.
The countertop appliances
The Wolf Blender from the Wolf Gourmet collection is a high-performance blender that has consistent results every time. It offers complete control for complex recipes and the pre-programmed settings are perfect for one-touch smoothies and hot soups. It’s quieter, easy to use and will open up whole new worlds of taste and nutrition in your kitchen.
The Wolf 4 Slice Toaster has advanced toasting technology that keeps the food warm until you are ready to enjoy them. The unique self-centring bread guides deliver perfectly even results, regardless of the bread type.
These both sit on the main kitchen run offering our client easy access and close to the other cooking appliances.
Check out our 1950’s Chevrolet pickup truck that showcases our brand and the Sub-Zero & Wolf brands. As we are premier dealers of Sub-Zero & Wolf – and it being an American brand – we thought it would be a really great way to get the message out there in the Herts and Essex area.
The truck is a Chevrolet 3100 V8…if you see her out and about give us a wave!