We were very excited to fill this outstanding kitchen renovation with many Sub-Zero Wolf appliances. Working with us and the interior designer, our client chose the perfect appliances to fill their handmade kitchen with innovative designs and features that seamlessly integrate into the bespoke classic shaker and the surrounding space.
Sub-Zero Wolf are specialists in what they do and are world-known for award-winning appliances that have taken the hearts of many celebrities and chefs. The appliances they create consist of amazing technology that deliver delicious results every time with the performance creating a professional kitchen. Every bit of technology they create concentrates exclusively on its special realm of expertise. Leading chefs and celebrities love these products due to the industrial and robust feel and have put them to good use on their TV shows and of course in their homes! From built-in refrigeration to dual fuel range cookers, Sub-Zero Wolf has everything to make your kitchen have the best possible features to become a professional chef in your own home.
Below we look at each one in detail.
Within this delightful heart of the home, amazing innovative appliances were chosen to preserve food at its finest and cook food with delicious results as intended. These were the appliances that were chosen:
- Wolf M Series 762mm Professional Single Built-in Oven (ICBSO30PM/S/PH)
- Wolf M Series 762mm Professional Steam Oven (ICBCSO30PM/S/PH)
- Wolf M Series 762mm Professional Warming Drawer (ICBWWD30O)
- Wolf 1219mm Sealed Burner Range-Top 4 Burner, Chargrill & Griddle (ICBSRT484CG)
- Sub-Zero 1067mm Over and Under French Door (ICBBI42UFDID/S/P)
- Sub-Zero Wine 610mm U/counter Wine Storage (ICBUW-24/S/PH-LH)
- Wolf 4 Slice Toaster (ICBWGTR104S/UK)
- A Wolf Built-in Oven has inspired choruses of acclaim from cooks, bakers and designers alike, with them being a favourite to many celebrities. Never before have ovens incorporated so much innovation and precise control for consistently delicious results. With their designs and styles, they prove ideal for more homes than ever.
- A Wolf Steam Oven is quite simply the world’s most versatile oven, as well as the most intelligent. You can choose the cooking option that’s ideal for your dish and the oven’s unique technology senses the amount, size and shape of the food to adjust to its ideal way of cooking. You can steam your vegetables and retain up to 22 per cent more vitamins than conventional cooking.
- A Wolf Warming Drawer keeps food deliciously fresh and warm with its superior air control. It also does a fine job warming up the dinnerware, cups and even towels.
- A Wolf Range Top is identical to the top of a dual fuel range bringing an irresistible invitation to cook delicious meals in your kitchen, as well as a sleek and stylish appearance.
- A Sub-Zero Fridge/Freezer is more than just a refrigerator, it’s a suite of food-preservation technologies that guards food’s goodness for longer. The appearance is designed to fit with your tastes and home design.
- A Sub-Zero Wine Preservation Unit acts not merely as coolers but as guardians against the four enemies of wine: heat, humidity, light and vibration.
- A Wolf Toaster is filled with innovative features to deliver delicious results in the morning. Extra-wide slots for bagels and artisan bread, self-centring bread guides for even browning and an extended bread lifter for easy removal of small bread.
In the far right corner of the U-shaped layout sits a bank of Wolf appliances. Our client carefully selected their cooking appliances to elevate their kitchens décor and provide them with precise and intuitive cooking modes that ensure every meal bought to the table is every bit delicious as the meal they had in mind.
The Wolf 762mm M Series Professional Built-in Oven is built-in to the middle of the bank with a professional handle and the famous signature red knobs.
It features a Dual VertiCross™ System which is Wolf’s most advanced dual convection ever, that quickly saturates the ovens cavity with consistent heat across all of the racks. There is a Gourmet feature that includes a menu preset that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy.
Above sits the Wolf M Series 762mm Professional Steam Oven that offers our client a versatile, fast and healthier way of cooking keeping all the nutrients of the food locked in.
There is enough space to cook multiple dishes at once and the technology within detects the volume, shape and consistency of your food with a climate sensor that adjusts the time, temperature and humidity every time for delicious results.
A bank of appliances makes a statement in the kitchen design and integrates beautifully into surround cabinetry with a flush installation.
The Range Top…
Along the main kitchen run a Wolf 1219mm Sealed Burner Range-Top 4 Burner, Chargrill & Griddle sits with many storage solutions available around the appliance to make cooking that little easier. The Wolf Range Top is identical to the topside of the Wolf Dual Fuel Ranges. Our client opted for the largest one with a chargrill and griddle to cook perfect recipes such as pancakes, fried breakfasts and stir-fries.
There’s a good reason why professional chefs choose gas cooking and that’s because you have full control of the temperature. The patented, dual-stacked sealed gas burners take control to a new level. The upper-tier burner delivers maximum power and heat transfer at a higher setting, with the lower tier burner handling the subtleties of simmering and melting.
Our client opted for the famous signature red knobs to seamlessly blend in with the other appliances.
The Warming Drawer…
The Wolf M Series 762mm Professional Warming Drawer has also been built into the bank of appliances at the bottom. It is ideal for households with different schedules and especially for busy family life. You can serve each dish at its proper temperature, with its engineered features to preserve food temperature and quality without compromising the flavour or consistency. So, if you have a family member arriving home late, they can enjoy their dinner as much as you did with the same taste, texture and temperature.
It’s surprisingly a versatile kitchen tool. Not only can you keep a meal warm but also heat plates and cups, and even towels with its large capacity drawer.
The Fridge Freezer…
One length of the U-Shaped layout features a stunning Sub-Zero French door fridge/freezer that offers easy access to the refrigerated storage with a pull-out freezer drawer and one point of the ‘kitchen triangle’. A French door model also makes efficient use of confined spaces and is perfect next to this corner larder.
It features NASA technology with an air purification system that removes ethylene, mould bacteria and odours ever 20 minutes. The Dual Refrigeration allows for the fresh food to stay fresher for longer with moist air on one side and dry on the other preventing frost and freezer burn.
These robust appliances are engineered and built to last for at least 25 years which also makes them a great investment.
The Wine Storage Unit…
With a special place for the Sub-Zero Wine Storage unit, this under counter wine preservation protects against the four enemies: heat, humidity, light and vibration. It boasts a sleek finish with wooden pull-out drawers for you to select your wine at ease and a professional handle to match the rest of the appliances. This 610mm wide appliance has capacity for 46 bottles, and no visible hinges or grilles.
It is far more than just a wine chiller. Two independent storage and temperature zones allow you to simultaneously maintain perfect cellar and serving conditions in the same unit. The UV-resistant glass panel filters out the harmful rays that can cause premature ageing and the quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed, without the vibration that can harm delicate wines.
Our client is certainly going to get the perfect wine!
To complete the range of appliances in this hub of the home a Wolf 4 Slice Toaster was specified to toast bread, bagels, brioche and buns to perfection. It has a sleek appearance of a stainless steel finish and the famous signature red knobs.
This toaster handles the thickest slices with aplomb and gives you precise control for the full continuum of the toast-browning spectrum from crisp and pale to dark brown with a distinct crunch. The toasting technology that the Wolf toaster has to offer keeps your foods warm until you are ready to enjoy them. There is also self-centring bread guides to deliver perfectly even results, regardless of the bread type.
The kitchen in Hadley Wood has been designed with a two-tone colour scheme consisting of French Grey and Juniper Ash both from Little Greene. These colours bring out the stainless steel finish from the masterpiece appliances, with the famous red knobs standing out stealing the show. A great kitchen layout to show off these outstanding appliances.
Check out our 1950’s Chevrolet pickup truck that showcases our brand and the Sub-Zero & Wolf brands. As we are premier dealers of Sub-Zero & Wolf – and it being an American brand – we thought it would be a really great way to get the message out there in the Herts and Essex area.
The truck is a Chevrolet 3100 V8…if you see her out and about give us a wave!