Yes, that’s right we have 19 fully-functioning Sub-Zero Wolf appliances @ The Handmade Kitchen Company by Nicholas Bridger. They range from state-of-the-art cooking appliances to cold store technology all perfect for that handmade kitchen as a finishing touch. Come and give them a go yourself in our living kitchen! Also, keep checking our Food Vlog for recent videos of us cooking with the Sub-Zero Wolf appliances we have in our showroom.
Sub-Zero Wolf appliances are meticulously crafted and expertly engineered, bringing a professional quality to the home. They set the scene for good food and conversation with friends and family. Sub-Zero Wolf are hugely proud of their industry-leading appliances and we are very proud to be premier dealers of these marvellous and exciting appliances here at Nicholas Bridger.
We can and Sub-Zero Wolf can guarantee delicious results delivered every time from these smart appliances!
We have three Sub-Zero Refrigeration systems and a set of refrigerated drawers…
Sub-Zero 914mm Ultimate Professional Refrigerator Freezer with Glass Door -ICBPRO3650G
New to the showroom is the Sub-Zero Pro 36. This ultimate professional refrigeration system with freezer is born from 100% steel. It is nothing less than a masterpiece of preservation, with a design sculpted in metal it makes for a bold statement piece in the hub of the home. It has a width of 36 inches and a stylish glass door that adds to the design aesthetics.
This product is also the first in the Pro range to be built with the award-winning NASA technology.
- Dual refrigeration is built within with separate cooling systems for the fridge and freezer. This allows fresh food to stay fresher for longer in moist air one side, while dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other.
- The grille at the top allows for easy access for servicing, maintenance and water filter replacement. It displays both internal temperatures for the fridge and freezer.
- Inside this stunning piece is a sliding glass cover that keeps your produce perfectly fresh, while also allowing you a bird’s eye view of your fruits and vegetables. The customisable compartments below allows you to organise your produce exactly how you want it.
- There are also convenient slide-out stainless steel compartments that are perfect for marinating and extra food storage.
- The hinge comes complete with an auto-close system, also allowing for an optional door stop accessory if required.
Sub-Zero Side-By-Side Refrigerator/Freezer With Internal Ice & Water Dispenser – ICBBI-48SID
The Sub-Zero Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Ice & Water Dispenser offers a staggering 1219mm width and a large, convenient side-by-side refrigeration system. The Sub-Zero dual refrigeration, water filtration and air purification systems guard freshness like nothing before, with the advanced microprocessor controls and magnetic door seals, work together to form a food preservation system engineered, built and tested to perform like no other.
- The NASA technology removes ethylene, mould bacteria and odours every 20 minutes.
- The bright interior lighting illuminates the food on the shelves and in storage drawers when the unit doors are open.
- Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
- The internal ice and water dispenser keeps water and ice at your fingertips without losing the clean aesthetic that made Sub-Zero a leader in built-in design.
Sub-Zero 1067mm French Door Over and Under Fridge/Freezer – ICBBI42UFDID/S/P
The Sub-Zero French Door Over and Under Fridge/Freezer offers easy access to refrigerated storage with a pull-out freezer drawer. The two 533mm refrigerator doors allow for more open-door access, which is a benefit to a smaller kitchen, or where space is an issue. The Sub-Zero dual refrigeration, water filtration and air purification systems guard freshness like nothing before.
It can be built-in and around our handmade furniture or optional stainless steel side panels are also available to create a freestanding look.
- A discreet interior water dispenser provides up to 35 oz. of chilled, filtered water without disturbing the seamless design of your kitchen, this advanced water filtration system reduces contaminants and preserves water’s fresh, clean taste.
- A soft-close deli drawer spans the width of the refrigerator’s interior, providing room for trays of meats, cheeses and more. Plastic dividers in the drawer can be reorganised or removed.
Sub-Zero Integrated Refrigerator/ Freezer Drawers – ICBID-30CI
The Sub-Zero Integrated Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers bring convenient refrigeration to any room in your home. These drawers hold a combines 97L of food and keeps it fresher for longer with smart-touch technology that lets you control temperatures from -21°C to 7°C. It also contains an internal ice maker.
Easy organization and adjustable dividers that can also be removed allowing you to separate fresh foods, beverages, snacks and more, while LED lighting offers controllable degrees of brightness. These fridge/freezer drawers are sized perfectly and designed to fit beautifully into any room in your home.
You can choose from stainless steel fascia panels with tubular or pro style handles, or opt for custom panels to match your surrounding furniture. We have added our in-frame traditional shaker style furniture on the front of these wonderful drawers to show you how they can be integrated into the perfect hub of the home.
- The smart-touch control panel allows easy-to-use buttons to precisely regulate temperatures, giving you more access to more settings.
- The energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
- Soft-close doors and drawers give the integrated refrigeration line up a rich and sturdy feel.
We have two Sub-Zero Wine Storage…
Sub-Zero Wine Storage – ICBBW-30
Wine storage by Sub-Zero is far more than just a wine chiller, it employes a suite of technologies to protect wine from its four enemies: light, heat, humidity and vibration.
This 610mm wide integrated wine storage unit has a capacity for 146 bottles, and no visible hinges or grilles. It is also designed to sit flush with adjacent cabinetry, as you can see we built it in with the Sub-Zero Side-By-Side Refrigerator/Freezer With Internal Ice & Water Dispenser.
You can choose from stainless-steel fascia panels with tubular or pro-style handles, or opt for custom panels to match your surrounding furniture.
- Sub-Zero ensures a cool, steady environment in two independent storage zones with digital controls to maintain temperature.
- Sub-Zero UV-resistant and bronze-tinted glass shields wine from the harmful rays.
- Sub-Zero’s dual evaporators maintain steady, moderate humidity.
- Sub-Zero’s quiet compressor lets wines rest undisturbed. The shelves glide in and out smoothly, providing access without agitating the wine.
Perfect conditions and perfect wine!
Sub-Zero 610mm Undercounter Wine Storage – ICBUW-24/S/PH-LH
Wine storage by Sub-Zero is far more than just a wine chiller, it employes a suite of technologies to protect wine from its four enemies: light, heat, humidity and vibration.
The 610mm wide integrated wine storage unit has a capacity for 46 bottles, with no visible hinges or grilles. It is also designed to sit flush with adjacent cabinetry.
Wolf Dual Fuel Range With Chargrill And Griddle – ICBDF484CG
A Wolf Dual Fuel Range delivers the best of both worlds. This one in particular features a powerful 5.6kW gas chargrill and versatile 5.6kW griddle/teppanyaki along with four dual-stacked sealed gas burners.
The oven part is large enough to hold a 30kg roast, and with an ergonomic flip-down control panel and digital temperature readout controls, it allows cooks to check the oven’s status without the need to bend down.
- Dual Convection – a Wolf innovation. Experience consistency and precision you never knew existed. Wolf’s smart technology uses 2 fans and multiple heating elements to precisely control the heat and airflow, producing a more uniformed temperature.
- 10 cooking modes allowing you to create every meal with the heat and airflow it needs for delicious results.
- Dual stacked burners allow for higher heat on one, with the other being set on a lower heat.
- The sealed burners are a breeze to clean as they are set within a sealed drip pan.
- The infra-red griddle/teppanyaki operates at 5.6kW and is thermostatically controlled, so once the set temperature is reached, the heat cycles to hold it. Perfect for pancakes, breakfasts, steaks, chicken and other products.
- The infra-red chargrill ensures the best quality and most efficient method of gas grilling. A radiant plate with holes distributes the heat evenly over the grate, transferring heat to the food.
We have three Wolf built-in ovens…
Wolf Built-In M Series Contemporary Black Glass Single Oven – ICBSO30CM/B
We placed two of these Wolf 762mm M Series Single Ovens next to each other in the bank of appliances. These intelligent appliances take the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes.
The M Series boasts Wolf’s sleekest and most full-featured ovens yet, available in a variety of styles and sizes. The M Series ovens seamlessly integrate into any style of kitchen. This particular Contemporary Single Oven is Wolf’s minimalist, handleless design, whose black glass and a colour LCD touch panel create a sleek look.
Wolf M-Series Professional Built-in Oven – ICBSO30PM/S/PH
The Wolf M-Series Professional Built-in Oven sits in the middle of a bank of appliances boasting its sleekest and most full-featured technology taking the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes.
Finished in stainless steel with the signature red knobs it provides seamless integration into any kitchen.
- It includes the Dual VertiCross™ System which is Wolf’s most advanced dual convection ever, it allows the oven cavity to be quickly saturated with consistent heat across all racks.
- The 10 cooking modes within are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit delicious as the meal you had in mind.
- Lots of usable interior space with a 125-litre cavity, perfect to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time. Or a larger bird and all the trimmings during Christmas.
- A gourmet feature with a menu of almost 50 presets to automatically control the cooking. This special feature tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusting the temperature on its own.
- You can even choose the colour of the control knob from black, stainless steel and the signature Wolf red – whichever best fits your kitchen decor.
We have two Wolf Convection Steam ovens…
Wolf M-Series Contemporary Convection Steam Oven – ICBCSO30CM/B/TH
The Wolf M-Series Contemporary Convection Steam Oven sits at the top of the bank of appliances in the showroom in a sleek black gloss finish. It is the perfect addition to the Wolf Contemporary M Series family of appliances.
You can expect fast, versatile, healthy cooking that’s simply delicious. Choose the cooking option, combining steam and convection, that’s perfect for your dish.
Wolf M-Series Convection Steam Oven with Professional handle – ICBCSO30PM/S/PH
The Wolf M-Series Convection Steam Oven sits above the stunning Wolf M-Series Professional built-in oven making a perfect addition to the state-of-the-art appliances. Fast, versatile, healthy cooking – simply delicious.
This appliance is finished in stainless steel with a professional handle.
You can choose the cooking option, combining steam and convection, that’s ideal for your dish. Steaming vegetables in this appliance retains up to 22% more vitamins than convectional cooking or use the convection mode to prepare multiple dishes at once without worrying about odour or flavour transfer. They don’t need to be plumbed either so they can be installed into any room.
It’s like several appliances in one… Guesswork? Gone! Preheating is extremely fast, meaning that your meal is ready that much quicker.
Anything is possible – perfect, fluffy couscous without butter, a richly browned roast chicken that is so juicy and crusts that glisten without an egg wash. Sauté, boil and simmer, as on a cooktop. Bake, roast and even fry without oil.
- 10 cooking modes allowing every meal that’s created get the heat and airflow it needs for delicious results.
- The gourmet mode adjusts the time and temperature of a food item based on the amount and size of the food being prepared.
- For each food that is cooking the oven knows the best combination of steam and convection. It can sense the food’s moisture content and will adjust. You can also set the time you want to serve the meal, and it will finish at that moment. Goodbye guesswork, hello delicious!
- Delicious imaginative cooking making the “impossible” an everyday occurrence. Take filo-wrapped ice cream. The technology from the oven allows hot, delicate, crispy-brown pastry surround the firmly frozen ice cream. Astonishing, and impossible for other ovens!
- The Wolf steam oven lets you prepare larger items and even multiple dishes at once, for example, a 7kg turkey. It boasts a large interior that’s 25% larger than similar units.
- The design is able to seamlessly integrate into your kitchen design sitting flush and providing a stunning statement.
We have three Wolf Warming Drawers…
Wolf 762mm Warming Drawer with Professional handle – ICBWWD30 – Stainless Steel
To finish off the bank of appliances we added the Wolf 762mm Warming Drawer. The superior air control of the Wolf Warming Drawer will keep all foods moist and crisp, with electric controls hidden away to allow the unit to become completely integrated with surrounding cabinetry. The large capacious drawer can easily warm plates and dishes for a large gathering of friends and family.
- Control like no other with three pre-set and variable temperature controls are available from 29-95 degrees Celsius. A proof setting allows for the perfect temperature to make the dough rise and the making of delicious yoghurt.
- The fast pre-heating means that you and your guest are not left waiting around for food and dinnerware, as the food is maintained in the ideal conditions until you’re ready.
- The convenience drawer has an automatic 4-hour shut-off which will allow you to enjoy your meal without having to remember to turn it off. An extended option is available, and it has a discreet, wipe-clean electronic control panel.
Wolf 762mm Warming Drawer with Professional handle – ICBWWD30 – Contemporary Black Glass
To finish off the bank of black glass appliances we added two Wolf 762mm Warming Drawers.
They are the perfect addition to create a smart home.
Wolf 914mm Transitional Induction Hob – ICBCI365TF/S
We have two Wolf 914mm Transitional Induction Hobs for you to see at the showroom. One integrated into an island and one built into the main run of units.
Wolf Induction Cooktops heat cookware instantly and delivers precise control at both high and low end, all on a cool, safe cooking surface. You can sear, sauté, simmer with complete confidence. They are 90-95% energy efficient, with a result of no heat wasted because the energy is supplied directly to the pan.
The classic stainless steel trim coordinates with other Sub-Zero Wolf appliances and enables you to pair with the range of integrated modules for the perfect multi-zone cooking. The hardwearing glass design hides any unsightly scratches, and five highly efficient, low energy induction elements with bridging feature for oversized pans are included.
Wolf 914mm Downdraft System – ICBDD36
The Wolf Downdraft pairs perfectly with all gas cooktops, various sealed burner range tops, multiple cooktop modules and framed induction cooktops. This particular Wolf Downdraft System is especially designed to be paired with Wolf 914mm cooktops.
These types of extractors are designed to perfectly compliment the Wolf range cooktops. They feature powerful internal and remote blowers with the “Boost” mode available for complete ventilation control. When the downdraft is not in use, it can be closed and hidden from view. For even more convenience the Downdraft comes with a wired remote control that can be placed up to 2.7m away, under the counter, or even tucked away in an adjacent cabinet.
Wolf E Series Contemporary Coffee System – ICBEC30CM/B
The Wolf coffee system doesn’t just make great coffee, the style and coordinating accessories are pleasing to homeowners and designers alike. It doesn’t need to be plumbed, so it’s convenient to be built into any part of any room. Everyone has a different recipe for their perfect cup of coffee, whatever your taste the Wolf Coffee System will craft the coffee you crave.
Enjoy professional-quality coffee drinks precisely the way you like them. This 762mm Contemporary Coffee System is designed to coordinate with the Wolf E Series and Convection Steam Oven Contemporary black glass models.
Simply just touch a couple of buttons and in seconds you’ll be enjoying a professional quality drink, made your way! This special system also lets you easily customise the details of your drink, from temperature to strength to level of foam, to meet your personal definition of the ‘perfect cup’.
We integrated this beautiful system in a bank of other Wolf appliances in our showroom amongst our handmade kitchen cabinets.
Check out our 1950’s Chevrolet pickup truck that showcases our brand and the Sub-Zero & Wolf brands. As we are premier dealers of Sub-Zero & Wolf – and it being an American brand – we thought it would be a really great way to get the message out there in the Herts and Essex area.
The truck is a Chevrolet 3100 V8…if you see her out and about give us a wave!